Sunday, July 10, 2011

To all Range Rover owners:?

I'm thinking about purchasing an Evoque next year, but I've heard countless horror stories about RR reliability. And yet, people continue to buy and admire these cars. But if they suck so badly, why is that? (I checked a JD power rating, which marked Land Rover as below average.) Anyway, I hate the idea of constantly being in the shop or on the side of the road vs ON it, but there are things about the Evoque that are still so tempting to me. So I was trying to figure out what your honest experiences have been like in owning one. Your model, how long you've had it, how often ur at the gas station filling up, expenses, repairs ..... what's it like being an owner? (I also luv lUL LUV the bmw x6, but I can't get down with the fuel economy (lol). The Evoque claims to be MUCH more fuel efficient. I'm also eyeing Audi A4's and A6's, but after driving a family members SUV the other day, I realized how much I enjoy them. It heightened my interest in the Evoque all over again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment