Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I wonder, could I be pregnant?

I am overweight, and my family has a history of fertility problems, but my fiancee and i have unprotected sex quite regularly, and i have had a regular cycle for the last year, but i have missed the last 2 periods and i have had some weight gain, mood swings, tender breasts (only for a few days), clockwork nausea (every night at 7pm for at least a week), heightened sense of smell, etc. I took 2 home pregnancy tests 6 weeks of so after my first missed period that came out negative, could it still be too soon? I have never had any health problems, as I stated, I am overweight, but I have never had high blood pressure, diabetes, or thyroid issues. I did go to planned parenthood for a blood pregnancy test, but I am going nuts waiting for the results, 5 more days! But what if that is wrong too? I really feel like I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment