Monday, July 18, 2011

What do you think my whippet would like??? dog experts?

so i have a whippet mix she loves running, chasing after bunnies, trying to jump on trees to get a squirrel,chasing me,chewing, those toys that you have to try really hard to get the treat out of,getting my personal stuff ( shirts,bras,pillows etc.) and rubbing herself all over it or destroying it,my dog is capable of chewing or eating anything until it is destroyed which now she rarely does any way my point is she doesn't like anything i buy her just that one toy that has treats and my stuffed animals which i did not buy her, she doest like swimming yet that was totally off topic so i cant find her something she would love to play with that isn't mine now she does during school have separation anxiety hence the chewing and destroying anything in sight but because its summer i spend allot of time with her but when school starts again i don't want her togo back to eating her poop or destroying things i need something to keep her occupied for a long time maybe a toy? when im at school shes outside sooo yeah i think that's pretty much it HELP??? PS my parents said that if she starts destroying stuff or eating poop again shes an outside dog AGAIN so i need something that will work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment