Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My daughter just asked me about masturbation! please help!?

well i am a single dad so i dont know much about this stuff. but my daughter came up to me and asked me about touching herself! she said she didnt know what she was doing but she said it felt good and when she started to spasm it felt really good and this white gooey stuff along with water like stuff oozed out of her, well you know. and idk how masturbation goes for girls. i mean i know about periods and stuff of course. but she wants me to explain this to her. and we have a very open relationship so i have no problem with it. anyway can you explain to me how female masturbation works? like what was the stuff coming out of her? please help! ps she is 12 years old and no i am not "trolling" plllleeeeaaaasssseeee help!

No comments:

Post a Comment