Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not normal periods, unprotected sex, no period, but negative test result. Could I still be pregnant?

I have really bad cramps during my periods so my doctor has me taking bc for 3 months at a time and only having four periods a year. Well the day after I stopped taking my bc so I could have a period and start a new pack I had unprotected drunk sex. It's been a little over two weeks after the fact and I've had no period. I've taken 3 tests two came out negative and one was invalid. I've experienced some symptoms TMI like the more than normal discharge, heightened sense of smell, cramping, and sore nipples. All of which could go either way for being pregnant or getting a period. Some sights say it can take more than two weeks for an accurate pregnancy test, I just don't know because no one I've searched has talked about a similar situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment