Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My whole toe nail is falling off!?!?

So, i noticed my softball cleats were getting small on me. I kept telling myself I would get new ones but before I knew it the season was over. I noticed during the season that toe started hurting and then my big toe nail become bruised. I knew it was because of the shoes. Then it started oozing brown stuff (it looked like blood, sorry don't mean to gross anyone out) After that it turned greenish. It started becoming detached slowly. Today it is almost completely off. I could honestly pull on it and then it would detach completely. However, I know a new one will grow back but still. What will my toe look like? How long will it take to grow back? Also, how should I care for it? It's the summer and i really don't want to walk around toe-less with sandals. Please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment