Monday, July 18, 2011

What is this feeling? my soul being touched?

My girlfriend has been running her fingers down my back and all over my body and about 95% of my body when touched by her or maybe any female (i'm not sure if it's just her or all females but anything else that was to touch me in any of these areas has no effect) has the most amazing feeling I have ever felt in my life, personally I think it is my soul being touched but I am not sure I know this is something very spiritual..... after she is done I feel a high unlike anything I have ever done and it seems to be I'm a lil clumsy and my senses are heightened... after this last time I had a somewhat of a headache in my 3rd eye area..... if anyone has any info on anything about this I would looooooove to know as much as possible..... thank you for any reponses.

No comments:

Post a Comment