Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My girlfriend had MRCA, and now I'm afraid I'll get it, is it possible?

She said she got MRCA from swimming in a lake by our house with rope swings and stuff, and she winded up cutting her foot on a rock, giving her the virus. It's probably been 1-3 years since she got it (I'm not sure), but she said she has multiple scars or whatever from it. She also said she's gotten her tounge pierced before, but had to take it out because the MRCA spread to it. The catch is, she told me this after I just got down kissing her for the first time. I didn't really think too far into it until I actually said to myself, "wait, I think MRCA is a bad thing" .. but by that point I've already gotten with her plenty of times, but I'm scared to do more because I don't want to heighten my chance at catching the virus. I'm not even sure if it's still active in her system. Please give me advice on what to do, or what may/may not happen to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment