Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does he like me? Please help!?

There's this guy I text like everyday and talk to on the phone. I kinda like him and weve hung out once this summer and plan to again when we hung out it was 2 of my girl friends and one of he's guy friends. We played truth or dare and I picked dare so my friend dared me to lick he's cheek (and part of the rules were to no chickens) so I licked he's cheek and he had no bad reactions. Were going into 7th grade and we all walked around places and he like wanted to walked next to me most of the time. When we went to the park he had on 2 pairs of pants and it was just raining but got sunny and my friend asked to use his pants o dry or off and he keep telling her no. When I asked he was like on whatever so I cleaned it off then threw em into the woods and he didn't get mad. There was a pool at the apartments we walked to but u had to be a resident. We were gonna sneak n but ten we saw a lifeguard. I also said I didn't have a swimsuit and he was like ok then u guys can swim in bra and underwear. That's basically a swimsuit. And he keep looking at me when he was saying it. So I was just wondering

No comments:

Post a Comment