Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is there a form of birth control that won't harm a guy?

I don't want my Boyfriend to feel uncomfortable while we're having sex and focusing on the thing poking his member than the pleasure of us connecting. I was wondering if there is a form of Birth control that wont hurt/poke or prob my guys thing and that won't harm my chances of ever being able to conceive when we're ready for children. I can't take the pill or the patch b/c of the heightened risk of breast cancer. My had breast cancer 2 yrs ago and when I was 16 I had found lumps, so I wanna be safe and avoid anything that could cause my body harm. I can't do the shot b/c it seems to not get along with women in my family, Both my mother and aunts have taken the shot and were no longer able to conceive, so the shot is WAY out of the picture. Can someone please help me with my dilemma? Also(this last part would be nice if a guy answered) How often does the Mirena wires hurt or make a guy uncomfortable, and does it make sex less pleasurable? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment