Monday, July 18, 2011

Awkward body????????????

so i'm fairly tall (6 foot 7.5 inches), and i have an hourglass body shape, which i know is the ideal body type to some, but I HATE IT. my hips and shoulders are super wide and my waist is very narrow. the thing is my torso is short and i'm not over weight (i'm about 138 pounds) but i always seem to look heavy in clothes. i have "love handles" i guess you could say and a muffin top just because my hips are so wide. i'm not out of shape, i dance 5 hours a week and am considered average for weight, but i just don't understand what to do to look thinner. plus when i'm wearing clothes my boobs look to be about Size B but i'm really a D cup, but i'm even starting to grow out of all of my D bras. i need some fashion advice please...i just ordered a bathing suit and the top is a D but it's too small for me and I just look awful in it but i really dont think im a DD, honestly my boobs dont even look that big, all my friends thought i was a B...so yeah...any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment