Monday, July 18, 2011

Seriously wtf is wrong with me!!?

I'm an emotional WRECK!! The only thing I've been on is vicoden (just got my teeth pulled) and these diet pills... I haven't taken anything the last 2 days but seriously this last week... Oh My God... Im just SOO angry like I can't hold anything back! I've gotten into it with my bf so many times and I've even tried to fist fight him! Right now, I got mad at him for nothing to extraordinary (hes bringing ppl over but didn't tell me) and in my mind, I know its not a big deal, but my anger is so heightened I started shaking and crying when I found out! I totally ruined his bday and I won't even talk to my roommate bc i'm afraid I might snap. Its been going on this last week, i'm 23 and trust me, I've had my share of pms-ing but this--this is just crazy.. I feel like i'm losing it... I feel like a boy on steriods and I cannot control my anger! What are some "woosah" remidies that actually work.. this isn't me, I hate being mad all the time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment