Monday, July 18, 2011

I want to be raped by my husband each night, is it normal?

I love it when he becomes wild with me but doesn,t loose control. How can I ensure that he loses contol and rapes me each night. How can I have errect nipples to attract him as he always suckles on my breasts even when not having sex all through the night. We have been married since 17 years and have sex aleast 4 to 5 time one after the other during the night . He is very hot butdoesnot use any medication for his. He has to do it to me as he says he isonly attracted to me.He even ***** me during my periods. It hurts really bad but I wish to have it wild each time he gets his errection through the night.Is it normal to love to be raped and have uncontrollable wild sex so frequently. If due to any work or commitment he doesnt make love to me any night, I miss him too much, I am lost in these thoughts for the next wild session. I love the way he ***** me. I love everything he does to me. His touch etc. During the night while my breasts are in his mouth milk doesnt ooze out but i dont know what fun he feels but i get wet many times during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment