Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sore breasts? (Plan B and period..?)?

I had my last period on June 5. I had unprotected sex like a week after it started, maybe 3 days after it ended, give or take. We used the pull-out method and he didn't come inside me, but I took Plan B ,about 70 hours afterwards just to be sure. Sex on Sunday, Plan B on Tuesday, and then I started bleeding on the next Sunday. The bleeding lasted for about 3 days, and it was heavy enough for me to use at least one tampon during the day. I know Plan B can cause bleeding, but I didn't know whether or not this would be considered my period. Yesterday, my breasts started getting sore. They aren't so sore that it hurts to wear a bra or tight shirt, but they hurt when I touch them and when I go up and down the stairs. I noticed a week before my last period that my breasts were sore, but this isn't something that started happening until last month. Or if it happened before that, I didn't notice. Should I be expecting my period on July 3 like I normally would? Or is this something to worry about?

No comments:

Post a Comment