Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I join the U.S. Military?

I would think that a parent's reason for not wanting their child to enlist in the military now, especially active duty, is because you'll most likely get deployed if we are still at war when you enlist and that is a scary thought for any parent. I know because I have familiy members that have been deployed and we worried daily about their safety. Some things to think about are whether or not you want to join as an enlisted soldier, or go to college first and attend OCS if you qualify so that you can enter as an officer. I would suggest going to college and getting your finance degree (if that's what you want) and if you still want to enlist in the military then you can find out what you need to do at that time. You sound like a very determined young man and whatever you decide to do, it sounds like you will be successful! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment