Thursday, July 14, 2011

I need suggestions or answers from Jehovah's Witnesses?

Wow, reading that actually made me tear up a bit. You seem like you're honestly in love with this woman and I have to commend you for respecting her and not going after her because of a silly crush. She has the right to separate from him if he is beating her. The only thing you could do is to help her in any way you can without getting too involved in case her husband sees your interference and reacts accordingly. Have you tried talking to her? At any rate, you could pray for her and learn more about her beliefs in case she eventually has the grounds for divorce. I say this because we follow the advice in the Bible to "marry only in the Lord". So, if you're not at least studying the Bible and making an effort to learn more, she most likely won't be interested. However, I'm not saying to do this just because you love this woman. Anyway, I sincerely hope this works out for the both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment