Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I had a weird dream...?

I want to ponder this dream a bit. I'm going to mark it interesting. If It's ok for me to have your email address can you write me at heartsound1975@yahoo.com ? My name is Brenda. I have questions I would like to ask you. This dream is really interesting but I can't be sure of my interpritation without talking to you. I know that you on Jude are both in the middle of a very important part of your life. Parts of it are scary but you feel safer when he is there. You are gathering life information that is helping you maybe understand some confusing things your Mother did. The bridge is a decision that you will have to make alone. I don't want you to answer on here. I am wondering if you have battled a drug addiction in the past? There are things I would like to ask you. I don't want to interprit this wrong. Whenever you remember a dream when you normally don't it is always a message from your subconscience to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment