Friday, July 15, 2011

Cyst or something like it.?

Ok, so earlier in the week I woke up one noting and relized my tailbone kinda hurt. Didn't think anything of it till the otherday it was still sore when hangingout with friends and kinda bothered me when I sat and eventually seen that it turned into a growth. Got on Google and looked up it up and came up with a Pilonidal Cyst. But mine doesn't really look like the ones in the pick and so I read on and decided to pop it at the white head and when I popped it the skin got red and irritated. Mine is just kinda like a big sore swollen pimple above my butt. I read on but could not find anything on treatment to heal it myself. To save money, I'm pretty tight on that right now. When it was popped it smelled ungodly bad. But now after day two prior to popping it, it doesn't smell and the puss is a light snot color and not dark greenish anymore and doesn't smell. Also doesn't ooze nearly as much or easy. Really only oozes if you force it too with pressure. What is there to do about the swelling? Any suggestions? I was told if I put anti-biotic ointment on it, that should help. Is that ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment